A note on this blogs format - I will not hide my drafts until they are ready. All my writing will be displayed as soon as it's down in bits and bytes. Posts will be labeled Draft and Final according to my view on the topic.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Liveblogging transparency

FINAL
In this blog I will often preach the value of transparency for individuals, companies, ngo's and government. I figure I should walk the walk as much as I write the talk. To this end, I will be liveblogging everything in this blog.  You will see the post layout, initial post outlines, thoughts, and the eventual final product.

This may be messy initial as I get the hang of it and can adjust my way of thinking through the topics.  I'm okay with that. I am no idiot savant. There will be failed ideas, posts, analogies, and misconceptions of other ideas. The best way for me to learn is to force my ideas to butt against those ideas and run my faulty ideas to ground as quickly as possible.

Viva l'experimentation!


No comments: